Capture are delighted to be sponsoring and exhibiting at the upcoming Henry Stewart DAM and Museums event.
This is the first-ever event dedicated to Digital Asset Management and Museums, and registration is free for all museum and non-profit professionals. Starting at 10am EST (3pm GMT) on Wednesday 10th February, attendance offers:
- 10+ sessions
- Live Q&A – the chance to get your questions answered by the experts
- Access to the online event platform with presenter profiles and networking opportunities
- A museum specific vendor exhibition with 1-on-1 demos
- Roundtable discussions with your community in the lounges
- Recordings of all sessions to view on demand
If you’re attending, why not meet with us? We’d love to chat about how you’re managing your digital assets and your future plans, whether than be monetising content, increasingly the discoverability of assets or elevating their value among your organisation.
Get in touch to arrange a meeting, or contact one of team via the event platform.