If not, why not automate your royalty payments.
“Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus” said best-selling French author Françoise Sagan. Undoubtedly she wrote this for reasons other than financial ones, but she was probably very pleased when her Royalty cheque came through the letterbox.
For image agencies or commercial picture libraries sorting out commission payments to creative photographers can be complex and time-consuming but with Capture’s Royalty module it can be automated and save huge amounts of time.
Capture Royalties is a sophisticated engine designed to help agencies manage payments and rewards for digital asset contributors in many different ways:
- Generate invoices
- Attribute contributors and commission percentages at the click of a button
- Bulk import agent reports and auto-calculate multiple pay outs
- Allow contributors to view their own private portal – this can be very motivational for photographers
- Provide various payment models including Split Payments – Split Royalties on individual assets or groups of assets where more than one contributor is due a share
- Complex Payments – commission structures where varying royalty rates may be used for a contributor
Rather than spending valuable time generating spreadsheets, printing and distributing statements to contributors and processing the various complex payment types use Capture Royalties to automate these processes efficiently.
Free staff to concentrate on core business activities, rather than spending time on humdrum payment tasks.
Find out more about capture Royalties here: https://www.capture.co.uk/products/capture-royalties/