What will you do with your extra day?
If you have a long life you will live through around 20 leap years, then if you consider that the 29th of February does not officially exist then perhaps it’s time to think about how important it is to do something that’s different on this extra day.
How are you going to fill your next 24 hours?
Here are some popular suggestions;
- With all those millions of extra photo’s that will get taken today – sort out your images by investing in a DAM system – you don’t want to lose any of your precious memories – especially if you’re on the receiving end of a proposal by a woman this leap year. You will want to safely store a record of this very special moment
- Think about how much time it will take you to sort out all your overdue royalty payments manually? Invest in Captures newly launched ‘ROYALTIES’ system and you will still have lots of leap hours to spare!
- Book in for a Capture system demo – it only takes 40 minutes for a virtual demo of ‘Capture EXPRESS’, then take the rest of the day off!
- Spend the day breaking down and analysing your workflow to identify areas that are production bottlenecks or that require excessive recourses. Put a figure on the cost to your business for the issues identified, then pick up the phone and speak to Capture.
- Get a free Capture system trial & use it for 24 hours, we’ll then give you another 13 days absolutely FREE
- Log on to the new & improved ‘Capture DESK’ system and have a play around by loading your favourite images – FREE for all 366 days this year! Store up to 50 images with 1GB storage, 5 contacts and 1 project
- Pick up the phone to discuss how Capture can help you with your existing Capture software, perhaps add-ons to your existing package, development work or decide to let the Capture Managed Services team into your lives in order to outsource your services.
Contact us to let us know how we can help you fill your leap day this year