Terms & ConditionsLegal Terms & Conditions for the user of the Capture website
These terms constitute a legal agreement between you and Capture Limited (herein referred to as "we" or "our"). Please carefully read this agreement ("agreement") before continuing to use our websites for searching or to download any image in low or hi-resolution.
Complete workflow analysis
The team at Capture has many years practical experience of understanding workflows around the preparation and handling of digital assets, as well as associated business processes. Team members include specialists in all areas and Capture clients benefit enormously from their expertise. Know what you have, where to find it and how you can use it. Management of all types of digital assets including photos, videos, audio, documents, illustrations and much more.
If you do not agree, discontinue using the site.
- This website is owned and operated by Capture Limited. All of the images and content displayed on our websites, including text, features, software, logos, moving images and footage, illustration (herein known as "Content") is owned by Capture Limited, its affiliates, licensors and content providers.
- Usage of this website does not constitute in any way any formal relationship, partnership, agency agreement unless agreed in writing between you and Capture Limited.
- All elements of our websites including, but not limited to visual content, feature text, moving footage and images, logos, design and software, are protected by trademark, copyright, moral rights and under the laws of England relating to intellectual property rights of both Capture and its licensors and content providers.
- You agree to indemnify Capture Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages howsoever incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the Terms of this Agreement or your unauthorised use of the Content and related rights.
- Images, other than comping images taken from our websites, may only be used commercially once you have entered into a licence agreement and agreed to pay to the respective licence fee.
- Comping images may be used only for internal layouts for sample and proofing presentations to end clients. Capture Limited does not grant you any licence to use these Images in any final materials distributed either internally or externally by yourself or your company, including any electronic or online system. Except for this limited use, Capture Limited grants no other rights, and you may not distribute, sublicense or make available for use or distribution any comp images.
- Capture Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the existence of any Model or Property Release associated with the content.
- Capture Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the use of logos, names, trademarks, registered copyright, designs, works of art, works of architecture, and people depicted in the content.
- You must satisfy yourself that all permissions, rights, and consents as may be required for commercial and non-commercial reproduction of the content (both print and digital) have been secured with all appropriate parties.
- When registering on our websites, if you authorise us to send you promotional materials, we may from time to time send you, via email promotional material or updates about our software collection, services, photographers, brand and content. Should you wish to stop receiving this type of information, you are able to opt out at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under the General data protection Regulations (“GDPR”), we have a legal duty to protect any information collected from you. As part of the delivery of services and information through this website, it may be necessary to process personal information. Personal information will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice and our Data protection Policy. We will not provide any of your personal information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law.
- The content of this website is provided on an "As Is" basis and Capture Limited excludes, to the fullest extent of the law and warranties (express or implied) without limitation any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and merchantability.
- You, the user and not Capture Limited, assume the entire cost of any and all necessary repair, correction or servicing due to your use of this website and the content herein.
- Except as specifically stated in these Terms & Privacy Notice, or elsewhere on this website, or as otherwise required by applicable law, neither Capture Limited nor its directors, employees, licensors, content providers, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of your use of, your inability to use, or the performance of this website or the Content whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is written under and governed by the recognised laws of England and Wales whose courts are the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
- This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods or any other similar convention or laws, the application of which are expressly excluded.
- Capture Limited reserve the rights to at any time and without notice, change these Terms and Conditions, our Privacy Notice and our Data protection Policy and contractual licence terms for the content on our websites.
- No action of Capture Limited, other than those expressed in a written waiver or amendment may be construed as a waiver or amendment of any of these Terms or Security.
Capture Limited is committed to protecting and preserving our client’s privacy when visiting our site or communicating with us. We may occasionally update these Terms so please do return and review it from time to time.
If you have any questions or queries relating to these Terms, then please contact us at email@example.com.