Terms & ConditionsLegal Terms & Conditions for the user of the capture website
These terms constitute a legal agreement between you and Capture Limited (herein referred to as "we" or "our"). Please carefully read this agreement ("agreement") before continuing to use our websites for searching or to download any image in low or hi-resolution.
Complete workflow analysis
The team at Capture has many years practical experience of understanding workflows around the preparation and handling of digital assets, as well as associated business processes. Team members include specialists in all areas and Capture clients benefit enormously from their expertise. Know what you have, where to find it and how you can use it. Management of all types of digital assets including photos, videos, audio, documents, illustrations and much more.
If you do not agree, discontinue using the site.
- This website is owned and operated by Capture Limited. All of the images and content displayed on our websites, including text, features, software, logos, moving images and footage, illustration (herein known as "Content") is owned by Capture Limited, its affiliates, licensors and content providers.
- Usage of this website does not constitute in any way any formal relationship, partnership, agency agreement unless agreed in writing between you and Capture Limited.
- All elements of our websites including, but not limited to visual content, feature text, moving footage and images, logos, design and software, are protected by trademark, copyright, moral rights and under the laws of England relating to intellectual property rights of both Capture and its licensors and content providers.
- You agree to indemnify Capture Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages howsoever incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the Terms of this Agreement or your unauthorised use of the Content and related rights.
- Images, other than comping images taken from our websites, may only be used commercially once you have entered into a licence agreement and agreed to pay to respective license fee.
- Comping images may be used only for internal layouts for sample and proofing presentations to end clients. Capture Limited does not grant you any licence to use these Images in any final materials distributed either internally or externally by yourself or your company, including any electronic or online system. Except for this limited use, Capture Limited grants no other rights, and you may not distribute, sublicense or make available for use or distribution any comp images.
- Capture Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the existence of any Model or Property Release associated with the content.
- Capture Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the use of logos, names, trademarks, registered copyright, designs, works of art, works of architecture, people depicted in the content.
- You must satisfy yourself that all permissions, rights, and consents as may be required for commercial and non-commercial reproduction of the content (both print and digital) have been secured with all appropriate parties.
- When registering on our websites, if you authorise us to send you promotional materials, we may from time to time send you, via email or via post to your registered address, promotional material or updates about our software collection, services, photographers, brand and content. Should you not wish to receive this type of information, you are able to opt out during the registration process, or by contacting us to expressly inform us that you do not wish to receive such information.
- Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information collected from you. As part of the delivery of services and information through this website it may be necessary to process personal information. This information can be held in manual files or on computer. Information collected by Capture Limited will be stored and processed in databases owned and controlled by Capture Limited. We will not provide any of your personal information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law.
- The content of this website is provided on an "As Is" basis and Capture Limited excludes, to the fullest extent of the law and warranties (express or implied) without limitation any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and merchantability.
- You, the user and not Capture Limited assume the entire cost of any and all necessary repair, correction or servicing due to your use of this website and the content herein.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is written under and governed by the recognised laws of England and Wales whose courts are the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
- This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods or any other similar convention or laws, the application of which are expressly excluded
Capture Limited is committed to protecting and preserving our client’s privacy when visiting our site or communicating with us. We may occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and store data that you supply to us in order to be able to supply you with the services that you request. We will also collect and store details of visits to the website and the pages and resources that are accessed or requested.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used to provide you with services that you request, for our own use in developing our website and managing our business. We may also use the information to notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website. We will never supply your personal data to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. Details of your data may be provided subject to suitable proof of identity and to the prior payment of a fee of £10 to cover our administrative costs.