... the knowledge. Unlock the power of your information.
Capture’s greenlight image preflight utility is designed to eliminate, through early detection, many of the technical errors associated with images provided by contributing photographers and agencies. The best place to detect and correct problems is at the point of origin, with the photographer, prior to upload. By providing your image suppliers with this preflight tool, you’ll save both parties time and money by eliminating costly mistakes.
Greenlight is an excellent tool for Tetra. A real life saver. Thank you!
- Valerie Saunders, President, Tetra Images
• Avoid problems before they occur by ensuring submitted images meet your technical requirements.
• Freely distribute greenlight to all your contributors — complete with your branding.
• Globally update all deployed instances via the web whenever your standards change
• Analyses thousands of images within seconds.
• greenlight is easily configured to check for your specific image technical characteristics and embedded meta information.
• Quickly analyzes image files for common errors like wrong file format, images that are too large or too small, unwanted compression modes, missing or incorrect embedded colour profiles, wrong resolution, extraneous active or inactive layers or channels, etc.
• Photographers can save or print detailed reports from greenlight to include with their upload as confirmation that images have passed inspection.
• Cross-platform desktop application available in both Mac and PC versions, greenlight is the fast, simple, and convenient way to streamline the image ingestion process.
Contact us to find out more or arrange a demo