Capture Web is the public-facing front-end to Capture Online, the revolutionary web-based back-office system.
If used on a closed intranet then its exposure would be organization-wide rather than world-wide. It can also have e-commerce and full pricing management incorporated.
- Clean and minimalist design, achieved through using cutting edge architecture – while the functionality is exceptionally powerful.
- Built on a very fast search engine.
- Packed full of customer-centric features that will keep users returning to your site, such as drag-and-drop lightboxes and baskets; saved searches; multiple zooms; client account area.
- Full content management system (CMS) , so you can change colours, logos, fonts; add pages; edit page content – and make the site your own without incurring design costs.
- Categories, features, sets and virtual CDs –all these can be built and organised in the back office administration area.
- All file types are handled – including images, video, sound, pdfs, audio, text, illustrations, designs.
- Multi-lingual system.
- PLUS (Picture Licensing Universal System) matrix is used for basket functionality, putting it at the forefront of the industry.
Visit our client page to see the diversity of our clients, their needs and the variety of resulting websites.
Contact us to find out more or arrange a demo