... the knowledge. Unlock the power of your information.
This unique web-based keywording tool allows users to upload, caption, categorise, keyword and prepare metadata for distribution to agents, consistently and efficiently — in as many languages as they wish from anywhere in the world.
Assets are only as valuable as the metadata attached to them to make them easily retrievable – Capture Keyworder ensures the quality of keywording is consistent and speeds up the process allowing for higher productivity. Batches of images can be assigned to keyworders and workflow monitored.
Capture Keyworder can be standalone, or an integral part of Capture Online – the fully-featured web-based back-office system.
• Multi-lingual keywording and online thesaurus functionality.
• Segregate keywords ready for agent distribution via Capture.
• Basic keywords ‘translated’ into correct terms for, , Image Source, Photolibrary and Alamy and other agents.
• Easy to use with simple interfaces.
• Completely cross-platform (Macs and PCs).
• Batch upload, process, caption and keyword images/assets from anywhere.
• Ability to license thesaurus content – or import your own hierarchical tree(s).
• Screens can be tailored to each user’s individual requirements, in terms of fields displayed, field behaviour and image viewing.
• A professional workflow, with batch check-in-check-out and keyword administration, including use of quality control tools.
• Great functionality for speed, accuracy and quality checking.
When it comes to the full controlled vocabulary itself (i.e. the hierarchical content that resides within the keywording functionality), existing ‘trees’ can be imported, or the values can be entered manually – or a choice of three third party thesauri can be licensed via Capture and easily imported (or you could have both as Capture can accommodate as many controlled vocabulary trees as you wish).
If third party keyword trees are used, these should be seen as a one-off way to kick-start your own controlled vocabulary with basic terms. You can then add in your own more specific terminology particularly relevant to your collection.
Capture is licensed to sell three controlled vocabularies including two with terms split out for Getty and Corbis.
Contact us to find out more or arrange a demo.