The Capture system provides a complete general accounting package. It has all the features you would expect from a sophisticated and comprehensive accounts system such as general ledger, debtors, creditors, bank, sales tax, profit & loss and balance sheets, fixed assets, journals, in addition to full accounting for sales of digital media and royalty payments. The powerful Reports system helps you monitor your business effectively.
- Seamlessly integrates with the Capture CRM and front-facing systems.
- Fully integrated invoicing and sales ledger.Document layouts are fully customisable e.g. sales invoices, customer statements of account, contributor royalty reports.
- Full usage and licence details recorded in invoices
- Full royalty and contributor management, with royalties calculated as sales are recorded.
- Easy import of agent sales statements with royalties automatically calculated
- Multi-currency bank accounts and invoicing.
- Production of VAT returns.
- Deduction invoices feature to account for charges you make to your contributors.
- Quick and easy batch emailing of customer statements of account and photographer royalty reports.
- Allows for grouping of digital assets e.g. into CDs, features.
- Allows for split commissions/royalties on individual assets or groups of assets, where more than one contributor is due a share.
- Handles complex commission structures, for example where varying royalty rates may be used for a contributor depending on certain variables such as collection, sales type etc.
- Contributors can have their own external login that gives them access to information on pipeline and due royalties as well as previous royalty reports.
- Licence expiry check module that helps keep track of rights.
- Pricebook that integrates with the PLUS (Picture Licensing Universal System) standards.
- Reports can be exported from Capture as CSV files (and other formats).
- The system can integrate with other front-end websites, back-office systems and organisation wide finance systems as well as offering exports for Sage.
- The finance module is an integral part of the Capture Online system but can also be purchased as a standalone system.
Contact us to find out more or arrange a demo