The Capture Online comprehensive Contact Relationship Management system allows you to build a database of any type of contact such as clients, sales leads, contributors, models and suppliers. You can record opportunities, group contacts for marketing purposes, track communications, manage tasks and more.
- The CRM has integrated email allowing communications to be automatically attached to contact records.
- Sales information is available at a glance for each customer record.
- QR code for each contact – quickly and easily capture details.
- Record the source of the contact to monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns and events.
- Opportunities can be logged – run reports to get an overview of these opportunities/prospects.
- Assign a rating to the customer to ensure efforts are focused on the most promising potential clients.
- Assign contacts to categories which can be used to export contact lists for targeted mail shots.
- Task manager, calendaring and alerts help to manage workflow and efficiency.
- Automation of alerts ensures important tasks happen.
- Select multiple contacts to email within the CRM.
- Upload attachments to a contact or organisation record – eg contracts, images.
- If used in conjunction with asset management area, model records can be stored within the CRM. All images containing that model will be linked to their contact record. A model release form can also be attached to their CRM record.
The CRM is an integral part of the Capture Online system but can also be purchased as a standalone system.
Contact us to find out more or arrange a demo