... the knowledge. Unlock the power of your information.
Capture Online is a completely web-based back-office digital asset management system providing unrivalled functionality. Capture Online is a flexible, modular system – so it could be that you need a digital asset management system to store and organise your files, perhaps you also want an organisation-wide intranet added to this or an e-commerce-enabled public facing website, or you want to run your whole business from the system to include full accounting, CRM and additional editing tools.
With powerful digital asset management at the heart of the system, Capture Online’s modules can be added to create the system that works best for you.
Whatever the problem, Capture Online can provide the solution.
The Capture team are experts in managing and handling digital media – whether you know exactly what you need, or would like us to advise you on the best solution, you can trust Capture to provide excellent service, training and innovative software. Capture’s varied client list demonstrates the flexibility of the system to adapt to projects of any size.
Below you can see just a small selection of the features on offer, as well as the elements (modules) available as part of Capture Online.
• Web-based platform-independent access from anywhere by your staff, buyers, contributors, and distribution partners – save money by virtualising the office.
• Batch features to ingest multiple assets – that could include images, PDF’s, video, text documents – any kind of digital file.
• Fully integrated with public-facing e-commerce-enabled website.
• Easy to use with simple interfaces – but powerful functionality.
• Full rights management.
• Controlled permissions – control what individuals and groups of users see on the front-end website as well as controlling menu items available within the back-office system.
• Ability to custom design documents (invoices, delivery memos, quotes, etc.).
• Fully multi-lingual, both in terms of staff using the system (simultaneously from different countries within the same system) and the public facing website.
• Integration with a wide range of 3rd party platforms, financial and imaging systems – making it an ideal choice for companies that are merging with or acquiring other businesses.
• Concurrent user licences. This means that the license to use the product is not tied to a specific machine (“seat”).
• Full rights and licensing management.
• Special functions to handle dealing with agents and distributors (eg. Batch import of sales reports.)
• Able to handle Rights Managed, Royalty Free and subscription-based transactions.
• Plug straight into public-facing Capture Web systems for marketing and selling images online.
• User-configurable reports including best sellers and the ability to analyse the effectiveness of attending an exhibition or running an advertising campaign.
• Contributors can upload and optionally caption and keyword their images – and check their accounts online in their own private area.
• Contributors and clients can log on to check their accounts.
These elements/modules are available as part of Capture Online – it is also possible to license these as standalone products.
This unique web-based keywording tool allows users to upload, caption, categorise, keyword and prepare metadata for distribution to agents, consistently and efficiently — in as many languages as they wish from anywhere in the world. Assets are only as valuable as the metadata attached to them to make them easily retrievable – Capture Keyworder ensures the quality of keywording is consistent and speeds up the process allowing for higher productivity. Click here to find out more.
The newest addition to Capture Online is the revolutionary Rapid Editing Module (REM), allowing you to edit and mark-up low resolution images before the final high resolution files flow into the Capture Online digital asset management system. Click here to find out more.
Comprehensive contact relationship management system with sales and marketing functions, task manager and prospects system, calendaring, alerts, integrated communications tools and more. Click here to find out more.
The Capture system provides a complete general accounting package. It has all the features you would expect from a sophisticated and comprehensive accounts system such as general ledger, debtors, creditors, sales tax, profit & loss and balance sheets, fixed assets, in addition to full accounting for sales of digital media and royalty payments. Also, a powerful reports function. Click here to find out more.
Capture’s greenlight image preflight utility is designed to eliminate, through early detection, many of the technical errors associated with images provided by contributing photographers and agencies. The best place to detect and correct problems is at the point of origin, with the photographer, prior to upload. By providing your image suppliers with this preflight tool, you’ll save both parties time and money by eliminating costly mistakes. Click here to find out more.
Capture Web 2 is the public-facing front-end to Capture Online, the revolutionary web-based back-office system.
If used on a closed intranet then its exposure would be organization-wide rather than world-wide. It can also have e-commerce and full pricing management incorporated.
The only software required on client machines is a web browser. Click here to find out more.